Hiromi Niwa grew up in a small town in Western Japan, lived in several states around the country before moving to beautiful Southern California, and has since lived in Los Angeles for the past 25 years.
Her background is rich in the arts and aesthetics, having graduated from a Japanese University with a major in Fashion Design and extended study in Textile Design. This passion for designing, creating, and shaping beautiful forms - mixed with her genuine love of people and personalities - naturally led Hiromi to the study and practice of esthetics and cosmetology. What started off as freelance makeup work, turned into a small home-based studio, and eventually blossomed into the founding of LA PEAU ROSE.
By balancing Western and Asian philosophies of art, beauty, and harmony. Hiromi has created a personal and refreshing style that has earned her many loyal clients from literally around the world; a clientele that covers everything from local students to high-profile celebrities. By combining just the right amount of subtlety, symmetry, glamour, and refinement, Hiromi dedicates herself to finding the perfect balance for each and every one of her clients.
- Licensed Esthetician by State Board of California
- Certified Esthetician by California Beauty Academy
- Certified Technician and Certified Trainer for Microdermabrasion, Micro current, Endermology by Bio-Therapeutic, Inc.
- Certified LED photo therapist by Lightwandz International, Inc.
- Certified Technician for permanent cosmetics and camouflage by IIPC.
- Certified Makeup Technician by Hollywood Professional Makeup Studio
- 1993: Established Makeup Studio
- 1995: Certified as a Permanent Cosmetic Technician
- 2003: Opened LA PEAU ROSE skincare/esthetic & permanent cosmetic Salon; Beverly Hills, CA
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015: Received Best of Beverly Hills Award for Skincare
- 2016: Received Best of Beverly Hills Award for Skincare (Business Hall of Fame for 5 Consecutive Years)
- 2017: Recognized in "LA's Top 10 Skincare Specialists" in an edition of the Motion Picture and Television Directories